Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Interview with the delightful M_Themis! :D


I am having an interview with M_Themis!!!

Did you know when you would make this website you would have lots of members?

 I would definitely did not expect Underneath Stardoll to grow in that kind of level and become so popular. However, I was sure I was giving the best of me on it and I knew that one day it will succeed. It did though more than I expected.

Does this feel like an award having the greatest freebie website or a gift having the greatest freebie website?

 It’s a gift actually. I got to know more people from around the world interact with them and work with them on the blog.


Are you grateful or amazed to have a great website?
Both.
Grateful that the readers chose this blog to get informed and amazed by all the inspiration comes from Stardoll members that read us. They are the best.


I always check your website everyday and I notice that you update it everyday! Do you know that you will update it everyday?
Yes I
have a program on updating my website and that program is daily.

Is the
website's members are all around the world (international) or just in country (global)?

The members of the blog are from around the world… Many, many countries are visiting USD to get updated on Stardoll.

How does it feel to have the greatest Stardoll freebie website?
It feels really great having a huge blog. It comes with responsibility. People chose you as the best and you should be the best and I try to do what I can to not fail their expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment