Sunday, October 28, 2012

Interview with a newcomer from Stardoll!

Today I'm having an interview with someone who has joined recently on Stardoll and how she feels about it. Her name is SunnyGoddess1 and here is the interview.


I know that you have gotten a quick survey, how likely is it that you recommended it to a friend?

Well I actually said 10. The website is SUPER fun and I know that I would go on everyday. :)

How did you find out about Stardoll?

I found out from a friend and on another website I play it but I now know that the actual website has more features so I thought I'd join on the official website and my friend recommended it. 

Did you know that you would have a good time on Stardoll?

Yes I did. The website has a precise amount of good things and bad things but it has a bit more good things by just a little. That is why I know that I will have a wonderful time by the good things and bad things. 

Stardoll sometimes has problems and accidental glitches. Does this effect the likes of Stardoll from you?

No, not really. But sometimes if it does something to me that is frustrating then it may effect the likes of Stardoll from me.

You may know about the inappropriate accounts on Stardoll. If one of those accounts were around you and were trying to get into your Stardoll life, would you leave Stardoll even if you love the website very much?

Yes I would. It would be best to make another account and enjoy again but asking "Would you stay on a website and love it while being bullied and in some way in danger or leave the website and stay safe and make another account?" is a rhetorical question. You don't need an answer because it's obvious that it's "Stay safe and make another account" like duhh. LOL. :)

Why don't you answer these questions yourself? You may really know how you like Stardoll because that's what she told me.


No comments:

Post a Comment