Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just to talk.

Hola! I have big news you want to hear about! Our website will be renovated soon and MAYBE. We'll have a new style and we hope you are excited! And there really isn't a post today but I'm just gonna talk. So you must be wondering, oh my god. Why does she never ever update her free stuff? And I guess your saying, "Yeah, I do. Let me hear it. Must be a stupid excuse. Mhm." No. You think that, don't speak at all. Don't talk to me. And what my art teacher says, "Get out of my face. GO TO GOO GOO GAGA LAND!" Yup, that's what I'm telling you. Who's talking now???!!! LOL jk. But you want to be mean, try me. Anyways, if you don't, thank you. But the thing is everytime I try to update the free stuff it says like it cannot save and there's an error. Oh no there is not! You are just lazy, publisher! I'm gonna slap your button off like deleting a website bro! Sorry, going violent and ghetto. Don't wanna turn into that! Anyways, I'm so sorry about the inconvenience. If I get more admins, then I can have one of them do the free stuff for me. But if I do, I promise you we will get you lots of stuff. I don't know if I told you but one of our admins Cutestylergirl, had to leave the crew because of her W.I.F.I. connection in Ireland. Very bad. But I don't want to bore you out with all this shizz.  Anyways, gotta go, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment