Wednesday, November 21, 2012

MUST LOOK AT/Royal Management

I haven't been active and catching up with posts because of my computers. They both weren't working and I had tons of stuff to do. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I will do a post right now.


Royal Management

Royal Management manages the skill of royalty and it is all ours! Here are tips that we will give YOU! Starting now, I will be doing Royal Management EVERY Wednesday.

Tip 1: Make your own interior with black squares, regular interior, and items to make your royalty shine. A glinting suite always tops the Royal Management.

Tip 2: Buy sparkling clothes! A sparkly medoll always makes people wanna rate them.

Thanks for looking at these tips! Stay tuned for next Wednesday's Royal Management!


No comments:

Post a Comment