Thursday, December 6, 2012

Post since im bored.

I know I said that Stay Stardoll will be taking a break but i'm just going to do a post then I'm done for now. So here it is.

This is my time to critic this look of Miley Cyrus. First things first. I don't really like the glasses he's wearing. I prefer maybe a Women's pair of Gucci Black glasses. And instead of a turtleneck, I'd rather for her to wear a regular, gray long sleeve shirt. The blue pants just make the whole outfit NOT match. And if she didn't cut her hair, she would look 10 times more better. And that bag she has is just too big. It looks like a bowling bag. So if I were to rate her outfit from 1-10, I'd pick a 4.

Anyways, this is an official post and an official see ya later. I'll be doing a post someday.





         




1 comment: