Saturday, October 27, 2012

Interview with semi-finalist CRIST3Y!

The interview got moved to today and here it is!



Did you know that you would be a semi finalist?
No I didn’t. It was a complete surprise. I was very pleased and honor to make it to Semis with all those other amazing girls.

How would you feel if you were one of the last 3 finalists?
Oh wow! I would have been so honored and grateful for one: Being able to represent the great Country of The United States, and Two: Be able to share the stage with all those amazing girls on SD.

Did you know that you would or will be MSW?
Not exactly, this was my first year running for MSW, so I didn’t set high expectations for myself. I was very pleased with just making it to Semis. :)

Did you celebrate or do anything for this accomplishment on Stardoll with friends?
Yes I did. RosieDawn, another Semis for USA, and I planned a Semi Finalist party. We had a few other girls that made it to semis join. It was really fun to meet the other girls and to establish new friendships!

How did you feel when you became a semi finalist?
I was overjoyed! I logged into SD in the morning and the first thing I saw was a congrats from my friend xxNomes84xx. I was so happy! Then I went to the MSW tab and saw my medoll. I was so happy! It felt just like winning CG. I was so happy and honored.


EXTRA!!!

Do you have other fantastic accomplishments?
Yes. One I won CG back in 2009, with the help of the club called CHOOSECOVERGIRL. I was very happy that day. Another one was getting 3rd place on catwalk, again back in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment