Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Mystery of the Blue Shoes

It's a quiet weekend and there's really nothing to do so I'll just be doing a post. There's a lot of things going on Stardoll but there's a mystery I HAVE to tell you. It's called The Mystery of the Blue Shoes. At the beginning of my Stardoll life, I was going to make a blue outfit and I bought the shoes. A few months later I was going to wear the shoes again. But suddenly I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere and noticed that it was gone. It's not like a real life when people just steal your stuff. They can't do that. So I thought it may have been a rare item. I'm not sure and I still have not found my shoes. The possibility is slight but if you have any blue shoes that you couldn't find anymore, then you know what that means, "Do Not Use" item/ RARE ITEM!! If you have anything that just disappears, report me and maybe I can tell you something! Anyways, g2g, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment